Learning More About iBG
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is DeFi?
DeFi is an abbreviation of the phrase decentralised finance, which generally refers to digital assets, smart contracts, protocols, and decentralised applications (DApps), most of which are built on Ethereum. DeFi is the movement that leverages decentralised networks to transform old financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that run without intermediaries.
2. What is a Robo Advisor?
A Robo Advisor is a digital platform that enables automatic financial planning services with little to no human interaction. These systems are driven by highly complex algorithms and data given by the client. A typical robo-advisor collects information from clients about their financial situation and future goals and then uses the data to offer advice and assistance to their clients.
3. What is iBG’s Mission?
Our mission is to maximise the benefit from users’ digital tokens/cryptocurrencies by assisting them in navigating the complex DeFi sector through technological development.
4. What is iBG?
iBG is a Smart DeFi wealth management Robo Advisory app designed to bring simplicity to users interested in entering the cryptocurrency and specifically the DeFi market. iBG is equipped with the latest Robo Advisory technology to offer algorithm-driven recommendations. With a world-class user experience, iBG makes it easy to access cryptocurrencies even for the most non-tech savvy users.
5. What does iBG token does?
Common Token utility throughout the different product versions is governance, development compensation and referral earning.
6. Why are there different release versions of iBG App?
Unlike other projects where the product is launched post completion, iBG takes on the approach of rolling out the app in progressive features. The welcome wallet offers users immediate application to warm up to the platform.
What are the releases versions of iBG App?
The approach that the iBG team is taking in terms of development is focused on adoption first. Then progressively adding more application layers as we achieve traction.
– Release Version 1 (V1), a simple UI is launched featuring the user wallet, referral system and a staking module, (To be released by end of April 22, 2021)
– Release Version 2 (V2) introduces the ‘Smart Wealth Management’ application layer and, (To be released by end of June, 2021)
– Release Version 3 (V3) the ‘Robo Advisory’ application Layer that is built to boost yield optimization powered by the AI & ML engine. , (To be released by January, 2022)
7. What is iBG Welcome Wallet?
V1 introduces the users’ wallet (non-custodial wallet), this is where all the users’ digital tokens are stored as well as the Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens used for yield farming. A user can buy or sell digital tokens, send, receive, and check balances.
Additionally, this is where the staking of LP tokens takes place to produce yield. Users provide liquidity to the iBG liquidity pools via directly in the iBG ecosystem for the primary market or via Decentralized exchanges (DEX) like Uniswap and Sushiswap for secondary markets. The DEX LP stakers will receive LP tokens to be able to stake back into the iBG wallet that act as receipts.
8. What are the features of iBG Robo Advisor?
Core Features of iBG App:
- Intuitive user experience with instant setup of the wallet & portfolio.
- Generates portfolio allocation recommendation based on various parameters.
- Recommendations through the iBG Smart Engine for optimisation and risk management for portfolio enhancement.
- Recommendations and suggestions on formulated strategies.
9. How can I participate in the token sales?
There are 3 different ways to purchase tokens:
- Token purchase through iBG Welcome Wallet v1 (From Global Community Launch held on 22nd April 2021)
a. Buy iBG tokens using iBG/USDT
- Purchase through launchpads (to be available by May 2021)
- Liquidity Pairs in DEXes (to be available by end of May 2021)
10. What is Global Community Launch?
On April 22,2021, the iBG Welcome Wallet (Release v1) will be launched. The core objective is to build an active and participative community through an incentivized affiliate program. The non-custodial welcome wallet offers exclusive primary token sales via by invitation to incentivize early backers to recommend their peers to the ecosystem.
Token utility in Phase 1:
Tokens can be used for governance and stake (& yield farm) in the ecosystem. Users can refer and earn immediate cashback during this period for every successful invitation converted. Users can also earn upto 21% returns via iBG Locked Staking exclusive to iBG Early backers.
11. What is iBG Tokenomics?
Total Supply: 45 million
Market Cap: US$25m
Circulating Supply: 25 million
Vesting Schedule & TGE listed in white Paper
12. Any fees charged in iBG App?
Currently Success Fees of 5% is charged on yield generated from the iBG Locked staking programs. At iBG we are committed to earn with you and therefore we will only base our fees on your order’s success.